POLICIES & DOCUMENTS
Please use the tabs below to view information on policies and other documents. There are PDF links for you to view and download the full documents if required.
Third Party Card Form
Guests are required to present the card they used to make payment at the time of booking, allowing us to verify the card as part of our ongoing fraud prevention policy. If you are unable to present the card used at time of booking this form needs to be completed by the person paying.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PDF
At OCEANA Hotels we are committed to protecting your privacy. We will never sell or pass on your personal data to external third parties and we take this responsibility seriously. We use the information we collect to provide a superior experience. To find out more click the link below.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PDF
We allow the accommodation of small dogs (one dog per room) at a supplement of £20 per day. As a matter of courtesy to other guests, dogs are only allowed in certain OUTDOOR public areas at the Oceana East Cliff Resort, mainly because food is served throughout our lounges and poolside. Please ask a member of the team for designated dog friendly areas. For health and safety reasons we DO NOT accept dogs in terrace rooms, ocean front superiors and suites. A pet bond must be signed at check in, along with a £50 refundable deposit. Any damage, soiling or excessive dog hair on soft furnishings will incur specialist cleaning charges. Cats are strictly prohibited.
TEMPORARY COVID-19 restrictions
Due to social distancing measures, sun loungers are currently only available for hotel resident guests. Non- residents can book tables for Dining and reservations must be made in advance. Access is via the main hotel entrance to enable us to control capacity and for NHS Track and Trace purposes.
Resident Hotel Guests
- All resident hotel guests are automatically entitled to use the pool and deck area and other leisure facilities within our resort
- Sunbeds are on a “first come, first serve” basis and hotel resident guests always have priority
- Resident children under the age of 14 must be accompanied at all times around the pool
- Babies are required to wear swimming nappies in the pool at all times
- Sun loungers should not be reserved with towels
- Loungers unoccupied for one hour will have the towels removed
- Towels are available from reception and must be returned to reception (towels not returned will be charged to the guest room account)
- Only food and drink purchased in the hotel is permitted around the pool and on the deck area
Non-Resident Hotel Guests
- Non-residents MUST book in advance – Reservations are available after 11.00am
- Only over 18’s allowed to book for the Pool area
- No children under 18’s are allowed to use the swimming pool even if dinning in Ventana or poolside with parents.
- There is a minimum spend of £15 per person on food to gain access to the pool area
- Non-residents are encouraged to bring their own towels. Towels can be hired at a charge of £5 per towel per day or part day (a deposit of £10 per towel is also required)
- If demand is high, non-resident guests may be asked to vacate loungers for our priority resident guests
Our lost property office is open from 10am to 6pm Sunday to Friday for enquiries. If you believe an item has been left in the hotel, please call or email the specific hotel direct between these hours. We will need a full description of the item, with as much additional information as possible. For phone numbers and email addresses use the CONTACT link on this website. If the item is found and confirmed, you may collect during the lost property opening hours of 10am to 6pm Sunday to Friday. Alternatively, we can post it to you for a minimum charge of £5. ALL unclaimed lost property will be given to charity after a period of 30 days. Due to the very large volume of lost property we cannot keep it on the premises longer than this.
Hotel overnight guests must enter their full, correct vehicle registration into the terminal at reception on arrival and pay £12.00 per 24 hours. Tariffs expire at 12 noon on the day of checkout. The proprietors do not accept any responsibility for damage or theft from vehicles parking at owners’ risk.
Cumberland Vibrant Weekends
As one of Bournemouth’s largest leading destination seafront hotels, the Cumberland is known as a vibrant place at weekends. Boasting full occupancy with an outstanding reputation for events and often poolside DJ’s retro pool parties, for visitors looking for a more subdued stay, the Cumberland Bournemouth is an ideal place to stay midweek. One of Europe’s only purpose built Art Deco hotels, The Cumberland offers guests total relaxation yet is only minutes walk from Bournemouth’s vibrant centre with its café society, superb shopping and beautiful gardens. An additional attraction is the use of two associate hotels directly next door, The Suncliff and The Ocean Beach.
Bournemouth Room Allocations
Please note that there are three hotels in our Bournemouth resort. There could be occasions when Oceana Hotels may need to allocate your reservation to one of the sister hotels next door. We aim to give you prior notice, otherwise you will be notified on arrival. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
We actively seek out employees that enjoy hospitality and that truly care about you, our guest. Paramount is endeavouring to make ALL our guests enjoy their stay, regardless of who they are. Under onsite personal directorship we are continually monitoring our standards and at the same time trying to make a difference to the environment through recycling programmes and strict control of waste be it laundry, detergents or power. Although our goal is perfection, we know we can not achieve this at all times and always welcome your comments and suggestions. Please feel free to email our manager at email@example.com.
Gay Hotel Bournemouth
With our multicultural policies to business and employment we believe our progressive style of hotel management is a perfect fit for lesbian and gay travellers. We support Bournefree Gay Pride and many national media organizations. Many of our meeting and banquet facilities are perfect for your event, we are also licensed for civil ceremonies.